|Mi-26t Firefighter Helicopter
Fighting at the centre of fires,
the firefighter MI-26t complex with VSU-15 water discharging device
on the external sling is designed for :
- extinguishing and localization of fires in tundra, steppe,
forest-steppe, forest and mountain regions;
- extinguishing and localization of industrial and domestec
- delivery to remote and difficult of access regions to fire
sites of mobile fire fighting service stations, wheeled and
non-wheeled vehicules as well as paratroopers of fire fighting
VSU-15 water discharging
device on the external sling allows to perform intake of
water, intended for fire fighting, in hovering mode from
any kind of water reservoirs ,including shallow ones.
Control of water intake
and discharge is performed from the operator's remote control.
When necessary the VSU-15 water discharging device can be
quickly disconnected and the helicopter can be used for
transportation of personnel and equipment.
Helicopter fire fighting
complex includes :
- VSU-15 water discharging device;
- External sling providing transportation of VSU-15 and
control of water intake and discharge;
- Sattelite navigation system;
- Thermal vision unit;
- Radio for communication of the crew with ground fire-brigades;
- System of chemical admixtures dosage.